- This event has passed.
The Essentials – Module 3
December 15, 2017 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Program Title: The Essentials- Module 3
Start Date: 22nd September 2017
Time: Fridays 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM (Might vary as per Fajr timings for the Upcoming Classes, in which case an announcement will be made).
Venue For Brothers: Masjid Salim Saeed Bu Adeel (behind Old Kalemah Center), Click here for the masjid location.
Venue For Sisters: Ladies section of the masjid (limited space, please arrive early)
Registration Fee: AED 150 per module (Each module lasts for a duration of 12 weeks)
About Module 3
Module 3 comprises of a very critical component of the religion – The Sunnah, which has been divided into the following:
- Sunnah 1 – An introduction to Sahih Muslim – This covers a brief biography of Imam Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj al-Naysabur iرحمه الله and a summary of his compilation of hadith, Sahih Muslim. This collection is considered to be one of the most authentic collections of the sayings & traditions of the Prophet ﷺ.
- Sunnah 2 – The status of Sunnah – This covers the importance & authority of Sunnah in Islaam in that it bears the same status as the Qur’aan when it comes to deriving religious rulings and laws.
- Sunnah 3 – Summary of the Seerah of the Messenger ﷺ – This covers a summary with a focus that understanding of the seerah is important to understand the Book of Allah ﷻ – The Qur’an and to increase our love for the Prophet ﷺ. These lessons also delve upon, how the seerah helps us reflect, ponder and appreciate the miraculous nature of how Islam emerged to change the history of mankind.
Please note: You may attend Module 3 even if you are a new student. As there is no set requirement to have completed the prior two modules before this module.
About the Program
We are pleased to resume the Essentials program with module 3, taught by Shaikh Muhammad Tim Humble along with selected visiting instructors. While open to all, this course shall be most beneficial for Students of Knowledge and those involved in Calling to Islam. It is also an excellent starting point for aspiring Students of Sacred Knowledge or aspiring Callers to Islam.
– Places will be given to those who register online. Kindly confirm your seats by doing the payment prior to the starting of each module. Click here to find out how you can do the fee payment.
– The deadline for registration and payment is on or before 22nd September 2017.
– Those who register but are not admitted into the class due to non payment of fees will be put on a waiting list, and will be allowed to attend as and when there are any dropouts.
– Attendance will be taken regularly.
– Click here to check out the answers to the Frequently Asked Questions about the program.