- This event has passed.
Stories of the Prophets
May 20 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Where? Kalemah Center, Dubai.
When? Every Saturday, From Asar to maghrib for 10 weeks starting from 18th March 2017.
Who can register? 5-8 year old girls and boys
How much do i need to pay? AED 500 for the entire 10 weeks (to be paid in advance)
How can I make the payment? Click here for fee payment options.
How many seats are available? 40 (Priority on first come first serve basis)
About The Program
A one of its kind story time experience for your young ones where Shaikh Muhammad Tim Humble takes your child away from myths and fairy tales to real stories of real men. In this series, the kids will go through the life story of 10 Prophets of Islam in an interactive and child-centric ambiance right from Adam alaihisalam until Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
What can you expect your kids to achieve at the end of the Program InshaAllah?
- Ability to identify real role models
- Increased hope in repentance and mercy from Allah
- Stronger family bonds between siblings and parents
- Ease in forgiveness and love for one another
- Developed personalities, characteristics and manners
- Closeness to Allah and love for our Prophets
- Establishment of our Aqeedah
How can a parent or care giver make the most of story time?
- By coming to story time on a regular basis.
- By arriving a few minutes early.
- By not interrupting the class and waiting in the upper floor where video feed will be made avaialable
- By not bringing food or toys to the story time.
- By taking an upset child out of the program area until he or she calms down.
- By talking with your child about the stories after story time.
- By repeating the stories at home with your child.
About The Teacher
Shaikh Muhammad Tim Humble is a graduate from the Faculty of Hadeeth Studies at the Islamic University of Madinah. Notably he is certified in the six canonical books of hadeeth. He has recently joined Kalemah as a full time teacher for the English Section. He travels the world lecturing & delivering courses on Islamic Sciences.
* Only 40 seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
* Transportation not available.