- This event has passed.
Tafseer Juz Tabarak
June 20 @ 10:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Days: Everyday in Ramadhan except Friday (Starting from Saturday – 27th May 2017)
Time: 10:30pm to 11:30pm
Venue: Kalemah Islamic Center
Registration Fee: FREE
About The Course
Here is your chance to enage the entire month of Ramadan with Shaikh Zafar Ul Hasan Madani exploring the ways in which the Qur’an is the ultimate guide in our journey to the Hereafter. From the night that Allah ordered Muhammad awake from his sleep to stand in prayer, to the ayat that describe the reaction of the Jinn to the beauty of the Qur’an, Juz Tabarak is full of many beneficial reminders. These surahs of the Qur’an are the ideal places to start as the surahs therein are succinct, yet with very deep and profound meanings that would shake and change the thinking of the listener. There is such deep meaning and guidance in these surahs for every Muslim society and individual on how to conduct themselves in the face of opposition and hostility. This course is suitable for every Urdu speaking Muslim.
About The Speaker
Shaikh Zafar-ul-Hasan is a renowned scholar in U.A.E delivering discourses since over 25 years. Quite early in his career as a teacher, he was chosen by the Government of Saudi Arabia to teach and call people to Islam and was deputed to Dubai. He speaks at various international conferences and frequently travels on teaching tours. He has been bestowed the honor of being the official teacher for Hajj and the rulings surrounding it. He has had the privilege to learn from some of the major Shuyookh and ‘Ulama of our times. A few of them have been named below:
- Shaikh Al Hadith Shams Al-haq (Rahimahullah).
- Shaikh Al Jam’ia Salafiya Moulana Abdul Waheed Rahmani (Rahimahullah).
- Shaikh Mohammed Umar Fallata (Rahimahullah).
- Shaikh Abdus-salam Rahmani Al Madani (Hafidhahullah) (Shaikh Zafar took the ‘Ijaza in hadith from him).
- Shaikh Salih Al Suhaimi (Hafidhahulla) (Teacher in Masjid An-Nabawi).
- Shaikh Rabee Bin Hadi Al Madkhali (Hafidhahullah).
- Maulana Mahfoozur-Rahmaan Faiza (Hafidhahullah).