- This event has passed.
Welcome to Islam – A special program on Ramadhan for New Muslim Sisters
May 19 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
A special program on Ramadhan for New Muslims Sisters with Sister Fathima Diaby
When? Friday – 19th & 26th May 2017,
What time? 1:00pm to 4:00pm
EXCLUSIVE FOR NEW MUSLIM SISTERS ONLY
Topics to be covered in Week 1 (19th May 2017):
* Ramadhan and its importance
* Learning about how the Prophet Muhammad (sallalaahu alaihi wa sallam) spent his time in Ramadhan.
* How to have a successful Ramadhan
* Basic Fiqh of Fasting
Topics to be covered in Week 2 (26th May 2017):
* Getting ready for Etikaf & Eid
* Knowing how the pious predecessors spent the last 10 days of Ramadhan.
Abla Fathima Diaby is a student of knowledge in Islamic Studies based in the U.A.E. She is a graduate from the Academy of Creteil in France majoring in Literature and language as Specialty. She has many years of teaching experience in various fields such as languages, Islamic workshop and summer camps. She took most of her Islamic education from her father who was, Professor in Islamic theology and an Imam. She has also studied the Rules of Tajweed with Ustadha Awatif Al Hashmi and at the Otrojah Quran center in Ajman. She is currently enrolled at Knowledge International University – K.S.A and prepares a double major in Islamic Studies. She also studies under the tutelage of Ustaadha Iman Al Obaid from Dubai & Ustaadha Dr.Qadria Kazim from Kuwait.
* Lunch will be provided on 16th May and if Ramadhan falls on 26th May, We will be arranging for Iftar at the venue.
* Kalemah bus will pick and drop back to the same pick up point for those who have opted for the transport.
* No certificate will be provided for this event.