Kalemah Exclusive Event
The All New Essentials Program Module-2
The Essentials Program by Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan
“The most complete gift of Almighty is a life based on knowledge”
- Imam Ali Ibn Abu Talib
Seeking knowledge is an obligation upon every Muslim. Let’s not forget that the first word revealed from Allah upon the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was Iqra’ (read) which was later extended into an entire Surah by the name of Surah Alaq. Therefore, we must constantly strive to seek knowledge as it is the most essential tool to perfect our Deen.
Take the first step towards this rewarding path of knowledge with the Module 2 of The Essentials Program by Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan. An ongoing modular program course, that is focused on providing students with an in-depth understanding and knowledge of various fundamental principles of Islam.
The Module 2 of The Essentials Program is broadly classified into 3 subjects ( Tadween Sunnah, Usool Al Tafseer and Introduction of Fiqh). Each of these subjects are independent of those which have been covered in module one.
Topics covered under Tadween Sunnah
- A condensed biography of Imam Bukhari and his book
- A condensed biography of Imam Muslim and his book
- A condensed biography of Imam Abu Dawood and his book
- A condensed biography of Imam Tirmidhi and his book
- A condensed biography of Imam Nasaii and his book
- A condensed biography of Imam ibn Majah and his book
- Recording of the sunnah in the fourth century
- Recording of the sunnah in the fifth century
Topics covered under Usool Al Tafseer
- Order of the Aayat of the Honorable Quran and the surahs and the speech of the scholars regarding it
- Defining the science of Tafseer and clarification of its formation and development
- Tafsir bi‘l Ma‘thur and the most important publications regarding it
- Tafseeru bir Ra’iyi and the most important publications regarding it that have been published and clarification and that which is for and against it, Conditions of the mufasir and etiquttes pertaining to it
Topics covered under Introduction of Fiqh
- The meaning of Fiqh – linguistically and technically
- The importance of Fiqh and its distinct factors and its types
- Sources in which Fiqh is derived from Part I and Part II
- The stage of Islamic Fiqh at the time of the Prophet – Part I and Part II
About the speaker
Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan has dedicated his time to teaching classical Islamic scholarly works at the various masjids in the UK and North America, in addition to his Dawrah tours around the world. His YouTube channel has garnered over 1.4 million views and has over 1000 hours of content related to Aqīdah, Fiqh, Hadith, Seerah and more. Ustadh Abdulrahman has also helped several students gain enrolment into various Islamic universities across Saudi and Egypt, including the prestigious Madinah University.
The list of scholars he has studied under include:
Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan | Shaykh Muhammad Aadam Al-Ethiobee | Shaykh AbdulKareem Khudayr | Shaykh AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad | Saad Ibn Nasir Al Shithree | Shaykh Abdullah Al-Ubaylaan
- Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before 5pm of 14th Nov 2018.
- Only limited seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
- Transportation is not available.
- Click on the next tab to find out more on how to pay and submit your proof of payment.
- For more information please contact us on [email protected]
To confirm your seat, kindly make a payment at the earliest after registering. For your convenience we have provided 3 modes of payment, as listed below:
1 – KALEMAH CENTER
Payment any day of the week from 09 am – 6 pm except on Friday between 9.00 am 12.00 pm & 05:30 pm – 09:00 pm. Click here for the location.
2 – DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK – CASH DEPOSIT MACHINES
Make a deposit at the nearest Dubai Islamic Bank Cash Deposit Machine.
Bank Account Information:
Name: Kalema Center,
Account no: 001520263604201
To submit the proof of payment, kindly send the receipt along with your name & mobile number with the subject line: ‘The Essentials module-2’ via email to [email protected]
3 – E-TRANSFER
Transfer the fee amount to the following IBAN number: AE08 0240 0015 2026 3604 201.
Bank Account Information:
Name: Kalema Center,
Bank: Dubai Islamic Bank,
Account no: 001520263604201,
Branch: Al Qusais,
Swift code (8 digit): DUIBAEAD,
Swift code (11 digit): DUIBAEADXXX.
To submit the proof of payment, kindly send the receipt along with your name & mobile number with the subject line: ‘Kalemah Hope in the Face of Hardship’ via email to [email protected]