Kalemah Exclusive Event
The All New Essentials (Module 4)
A Modular Diploma Program by Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan
“When Allah wishes good for someone, He bestows upon him the understanding of Deen."
- [Bukhari & Muslim]
Islam places great priority on seeking knowledge and it is of those acts which raise the station of the believer both in this world and the next. It is an act of worship which is greatly loved and rewarded by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).
The Kalemah Essentials program seeks to be a gateway to seeking beneficial knowledge. It serves to be a means for the ummah to acquire knowledge which will, inshallah, reap rewards for the seeker both in this world and the next. Therefore, we are pleased to announce the fourth module of the Essentials program. In this module, we aim to go in depth in the various sciences of Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence).
Module 4 of The Essentials Program is broadly classified into 3 subjects. Each of these subjects is independent of those which have been covered in module one, two & three.
The topics of ‘Usool al-Fiqh’ (Principles of Jurisprudence) and ‘Qawaaid al Fiqhiyyah’ (Legal jurisprudential Maxims) aim to give you a good idea of the inner workings of Fiqh and how our current Jurisprudence came to be.
In addition to the above two topics, we will also cover the topic, ‘the Fiqh of family’. Join us to explore the Islamic rulings and perspectives on several issues regarding the family like marriage, children, spousal rights, and divorce.
The curriculum of the Essentials is especially welcoming to new students who have never attended anything of this sort. There is no requirement of being present in the previous modules to attend this module.
- Ten essentials pertaining to Usoolul Fiqh
- Formation of Usoolul Fiqh and its development until Imam Shafi’ii
- The most popular Usoolul Fiqh books according to the majority
- Practical steps to study Usoolul Fiqh
About the teacher
Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan memorised Qur’an and Buloogh Al-Muraam by the age of 10. He has travelled to different countries to study with a number of prominent scholars. He is the founder of Al Madrasatu Al Umariyyah, an online program in the English language for seeking knowledge in the classical way. He has studied with prominent scholars such as:
Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan – Shaykh Muhammad Aadam Al-Ethiobee – Shaykh AbdulKareem Khudayr – Shaykh AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad – Saad Ibn Nasir Al Shithree – Shaykh Abdullah Al-Ubaylaan.
- Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before of 19th April 2019.
- Only limited seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
- Transportation is not available.
- Click on the next tab to find out more on how to pay and submit your proof of payment.
- For more information please contact us on [email protected]