Limited Term Event
Back on Track - 2019 Season 1 [Registrations Closed]
By Ustadh Muhammad Tim Humble
What worries you as a parent, worries us. In this 14-week program, we engage with teenage boys in heart-to-heart conversations and fun activities to understand the “why” factor behind their challenges
Giving our teens the Islamic guidance and tools to address the key issues that are close to their hearts and minds, Back on Track is designed for teenage boys, with the ultimate aim of helping them realize their purpose and restore their connection with Allah سبحانه و تعالى .
Why this programme?
- Lack of interest amongst young people towards religious obligations and personal accountability
- Opportunity to address and uncover common issues such as: Bad companions, ill desires, laziness, confusion, bad choices, video games, phones, social media, lewd music, lack of academic interest, peer pressure, being disrespectful, no desire for Islam, strong inclination towards atheism, immorality, lying, drugs, relationships with opposite gender, physical appearance, etc
By the end of the program, in shaa’ Allah, we aim that each participant will:
- Be aware of at least one practical Islamic solution to each of the issues raised.
- Have an awareness of the importance of a good companionship, and that it is possible to have fun in a way that does not compromise their practicing of Islam.
- Develop a greater sense of Islamic identity and desire to identify among his peers as a practicing Muslim, and gain appreciation of Islam as the source of success in this world and the next.
New for 2019
- A new venue, with dedicated sports facilities and more space to carry out activities.
- A more relaxed atmosphere, with greater emphasis on discussion and engagement, rather than just lectures.
- An opportunity for parents to raise specific concerns about their child with the instructor, helping us to tailor our discussions to the most relevant issues
- Age restriction: 11-14 years old. There will be a dedicated programme for teens 15+ which is better suited to them
About the speaker
Ustadh Muhammad Tim Humble is a graduate from the faculty of Hadeeth Science – Islamic University of Madinah. He embraced Islam at the age of 14 years. He is a father of three young children and is notably home schooling his kids alongside his wife. He travels around the world lecturing and delivering courses on Islamic Sciences and is truly passionate to engage in with children from different ethnicity. One of his goals is to give sound and solid Islamic foundation to our young rising stars. Helping our children connect to their Creator in an engaging manner and instilling love for the religion that Allah has chosen for us
- Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before close of business 23rd January 2019
- Limited seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
- Transportation is not available.