Limited Term Event
Journey of Gems: A program on Surah Yassin
About The Program
وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْآنَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ
And We have certainly made the Qur’an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember? 54:17
‘Journey of Gems’ – A memorization and explanation program on Surah Yasin,
In the Blessed month of Ramadan, Kalemah invites all to join Sister Fatima Diaby and Sheikh Shakir in an engrossing 30 hours of memorization and explanation of surah Yasin.
The course is open to all students who are able to read the Quran. The course will be divided into 2 sessions, Explanation of the Surah followed by the Memorization.
About the instructors
Shakir Siddeeque Ali Working with us ( Kalemah Islamic Centre) as a Qur’an teacher since October 2016.
He graduated from Madinah Islamic University in 2011 with Hadeeth as major.
There after he used to lecture in Manarul Huda Arabic college(Vengara, Kerala-India) in Islamic Studies and Arabic.
Afterwards he worked in international Institute of Islamic Sciences (Wayanad, Kerala-India) as HoD ( head of department) of
Arabic and Islamic Studies before joining Kalemah.
He also has an Ijazah in the Qira’ath of Hafs which he obtained from one of the teachers in Masjid-un-Nabawi.
Sister Fatima Diaby is a student of knowledge in Islamic Studies based in the U.A.E. She is a graduate from the Academy of Creteil in France majoring in Literature and language as specialty and has many years of teaching experience. She took most of her Islamic education from her father who was, Professor in Islamic theology. She memorized the Holy Quran at Quran centres Otrojah and Riad Saliheen. She is currently enrolled at Knowledge International University – K.S.A and prepares a double major in Islamic Studies.
- Confirmation of seat requires online registration on or before 24th April 2020.
- Explanation and Memorization – AED 150
- Explanation only – Free for all
- 5% Discount applicable when enrolling in 2 courses.
- 10% Discount applicable when enrolling in 3 courses or more.
- Timing might be subject to change during the last 10 days of Ramadan
- Only 12 seats are available (per batch) and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis