Arabic Language Program
Here’s a question for you:
How many years of Arabic has your son taken at school?
How good is their spoken Arabic?
One final question:
Would you like that to change?
You see, the problem with the Arabic they teach at school is this:
It’s taught and learned with the intention of passing an exam.
It is NOT taught or learned for real, practical use.
But that’s about to change.
If you want your son or daughter to finally make progress in their Arabic studies…
…and have basic conversational skills…
…so that they can confidently handle common, everyday interactions in Arabic…
We can help.
Kalemah Islamic Center is pleased to announce the summer intensive Arabic language program for boys:
In this 5-week program, your child will discover:
- The principles of conversational Arabic.
- How to interact with people at home and at school in Arabic.
- The meanings and usage of the most common 100 Arabic words, 30 expressions, and 20 verbs
- How to master effortless reading and writing in Arabic
- And much more!
This program is perfect for your son if:
- They have shown interest in learning Arabic
- They are able to read and write Arabic at a basic level
- They are 10-17 years old
The program will feature:
- 100 hours of group and individual instruction
- Dedicated, professional Arabic teachers
- Course materials
- Course completion certificates
- Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before of 30th June 2019.
- Only limited seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
- Click on the next tab to find out more on how to pay and submit your proof of payment.
- For more information please contact us on email@example.com