Kalemah Exclusive Event
Tafseer Surah Al A'raf
by Shaikh Zafar-ul-Hassan
About the Course
“The month of Ramadan (is the month) in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong) …” Sūrat l-Baqarah, verse 185.
Ramadan is the month of the Qur’an. The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم, His companions & those that followed them paid great attention to the Qur’an in this month. Imam Maalik said “… give importance to reciting the Qur’an in this noble month, along with reflecting upon it and pondering about it …”
This new course is designed to re-introduce you to the Quran in a refreshing and engaging way.
In continuation of our annual series of Qur’anic tafseer during Ramadan nights, this year we will in sha’ Allah cover tafseer of Surah Al A’raf
BOOK YOUR SEAT FOR THE PROGRAMME!
About the speaker
Shaikh Zafar-ul-Hasan is a renowned scholar in U.A.E delivering discourses since over 25 years. Quite early in his career as a teacher, he was chosen by the Government of Saudi Arabia to teach and call people to Islam and was deputed to Dubai. He speaks at various international conferences and frequently travels on teaching tours. He has been bestowed the honor of being the official teacher for Hajj and the rulings surrounding it. He has had the privilege to learn from some of the major Shuyookh and ‘Ulama of our times. A few of them have been named below:
● Shaikh Al Hadith Shams Al-haq (Rahimahullah).
● Shaikh Al Jam’ia Salafiya Moulana Abdul Waheed Rahmani (Rahimahullah).
● Shaikh Mohammed Umar Fallata (Rahimahullah).
● Shaikh Abdus-salam Rahmani Al Madani (Hafidhahullah) (Shaikh Zafar took the ‘Ijaza in hadith from him).
● Shaikh Salih Al Suhaimi (Hafidhahulla) (Teacher in Masjid An-Nabawi).
● Shaikh Rabee Bin Hadi Al Madkhali (Hafidhahullah).
● Maulana Mahfoozur-Rahmaan Faiza (Hafidhahullah).