Limited Term Event
The Beloved Ones
About The Program
“Beloved Ones” is a 4-week virtual course designed for adolescent girls from 9 to 17 years old. It aims at helping them manage everyday challenges and struggles. It encourages positivity, balance, serenity, and attachment to the religion, through the correct understanding of Islam based on Quran and Sunnah. The goal of this course is to create a comfortable environment that will help clear their doubts and instils important values that cultivates a respectful, caring, balanced, responsible and steadfast muslimah.
Register now for opportunity to positively engage in an environment that will, In Shaa Allah, enrich the personal development and growth of adolescent girls.
The Course aims at achieving the following outcomes:
- Working through challenges and answering questions the adolescent girls might have
- Learning about the importance of obedience towards parents and adhering to rules and teachings
- Learning about good morals and values as depicted by the prophets and the righteous predecessors
- Learning how a young muslimah conducts herself in speech and actions.
- Learning about great values that are pleasing to Allah and that these values are what leads to happiness.
- Learning about how to apply their knowledge through community projects
- Helping develop Taqua of Allah through stories promoting good morals and learning about faith, balance, and taking the middle path to become positive role models in the homes and community.
The course should cover the following topics:
- Faith, happiness, and fiqh on issues important to young muslimahs
- Being a responsible muslimah
- An Islamic prospective on protests and obeying those in position of authority
- Balance and moderation in islam
- Guarding the tongue and purifying the heart
About the instructors
Sister Fatima Diaby is a student of knowledge in Islamic Studies based in the U.A.E. She is a graduate from the Academy of Creteil in France majoring in Literature and language as specialty and has many years of teaching experience. She took most of her Islamic education from her father who was, Professor in Islamic theology. She memorized the Holy Quran at Quran centres Otrojah and Riad Saliheen. She is currently enrolled at Knowledge International University – K.S.A and prepares a double major in Islamic Studies.
- Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before 14th Sept 2020.
- Registration for 9 – 17 years girls only.
- Class will be conducted through online. (Deatils will be sent after the payment)
- No Fees refund.
- Only 20 seats are available (per batch) and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis
- For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org