Safinat al-Naja ( The Ship of Salvation – English) is a short introduction to the Shafi ‘i school of thought. It is from the classical works and remains an integral part of Shafi‘i fiqh curricula all over the world.
What do you Learn?
- To study a primer text in Fiqh
- To learn about the different types of vessels.
- To learnt about the chapter of purity; what is obligatory and recommended.
- To learn about the chapter of prayer; its pre-requisites, conditions and recommended actions.
- To be aware of and study the remaining chapter of Fiqh.
- To have a good overview of the science of Fiqh.
1. This course will be done online through Cisco Webex.
2. Log in access will be given for those who paid the fees.
About the speaker
Ustaad AbdulRahman Hassan memorised Qur’an and Buloogh Al-Muraam by the age of 10. He has travelled to different countries to study with a number of prominent scholars.
He is the founder of Al Madrasatu Al Umariyyah, an online program in the English language for seeking knowledge in a classical way.
He has studied with prominent scholars such as Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan – Shaykh Muhammad Aadam Al-Ethiobee – Shaykh AbdulKareem Khudayr – Shaykh AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad – Saad Ibn Nasir Al Shithree – Shaykh Abdullah Al-Ubaylaan.