The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Pray as you have seen me praying.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari.
What is the proper way to pray Salah?
What are the pillars of Salah?
Which things nullify the Salah?
If you would like to know the answer to these questions and more then we have just the thing for you. Starting from 27th Nov 2020 Ustadh AbdurRahman Hassan is going to go through the chapter of Salah from Fiqh Primer as-Safinah an-Najah. Unite yourself with the revelation of your Lord and the tradition of your religion and grasp this opportunity to learn more about one of the most important actions of your faith.
Here is what we will cover in this book:
1. To understand the types of ritual impurities.
2. To know what is considered as the ‘Awrah.
3. To know the conditions of the prayer.
4. To know the description of the prayer.
5. To understand the factors which nullify the prayer.
6. To learn the valid excuses for delaying the prayer.
Unique Features of the Essentials Islamic Learning Program:
1) Live classes with the teacher that provide an opportunity for questions and answers at the end of the class.
2) All learning material and texts will be made available and sent after registration.
3) Regular assessments will be conducated.
4) Certificate will be provided to all participants at the end of the course.
5) Registration is free
For more detail contact us on:
Call / Whatsapp: 971568500866
Email : [email protected]
About the Speaker
Ustadh Abdulrahman Hassan memorised Qur’an and Buloogh Al-Muraam by the age of 10. He has travelled to different countries to study with a number of prominent scholars. He is the founder of Al Madrasatu Al Umariyyah, an online program in the English language for seeking knowledge in the classical way. He has studied with prominent scholars such as: Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan – Shaykh Muhammad Aadam Al-Ethiobee – Shaykh AbdulKareem Khudayr – Shaykh AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad – Saad Ibn Nasir Al Shithree – Shaykh Abdullah Al-Ubaylaan.
- Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before 27th Nov 2020.
- Limited seats of 80 students only.
- Class will be conducted through online. (Deatils will be sent after the registration)
- For more information please contact us on [email protected]