Limited Term Event
The Prophet's Household
About The Program
Say, “Are those who know equal to those who do not know?” Only they will remember [who are] people of understanding. 39:9
“Assalam Alikum Sheikh..
- “We are a family of 4, how do we form the congregation at home? Where does my son stand? Where will my wife and daughter stand?”
- “I have a 3 year old child who keeps disturbing me while I lead my family at home in prayers? Please advice”
- “I broke my wudu while leading my family, what should I do?”
- “I think I missed a rakah in Zuhr, I am confused whether we need to repeat the prayer?
- “My Quran reading isn’t to good, can I still lead my family in prayers?”
- “My child is 7 years old and has memorized certain parts of the Quran, can he lead us in Prayers?”
Aren’t these the questions we face in these In these unprecedented times where the Masajid have been closed to prevent the spread of the virus, and every Muslim home has become a place of congregational prayer.
Join Dr. Ahmad Samih Abdel-Wahab from Madina on 03/05/2020 at 02:00pm to 03:30pm on Kalemah youtube (https://www.youtube.com/kalemahuae) where he teaches
‘The Fiqh of Congregational prayer’ in an easy and simple way.
What will be covered?
- Chapter of praying in congregation
- Chapter of rules related to the Imam
- Chapter of where should the follower stand
- Chapter of following the Imam
- Chapter of Excuses for one to leave the congregation and the Friday prayer
- Chapter of The prayer of the sick and those who have valid excuse
About the instructors
Originally from USA, Sheikh Dr. Ahmad Sameeh Abdul Wahhab is currently appointed as the translator of the friday sermons at Masjid-un-Nabawi and is also a teacher in the department of Ijazah (authorization).
He completed his doctoral studies in fiqh (jurisprudence) from the Faculty of law at the Madinah Islamic University with first grade distinction where he also taught fiqh (jurisprudence) in the faculty of law at the Islamic University and has several researches and studies in issues of fiqh.