The Essentials for youth
By Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan
Planting the seeds of knowledge at an early age in children will make it easier for them to strengthen their belief and be steadfast in their deen. Sound Islamic beliefs determine a person’s choices, behavior, social interactions, and ultimately their destined place in the hereafter. This relationship and the ability to discern will then lead a person to choose the lawful in each and every circumstance. This choice will be made regardless of the pressure to act otherwise, in sha’ Allah.
Alhamdulillah after two successful terms of The Essentials for Young Boys and Girls with Ustadh Abdulrahman Hassan, Kalemah is pleased to reopen registrations for a limited number of seats for the 3rd term!
The terms are divided by courses so even if your child missed the last terms you can still have him join now! In the 3rd Term we will be covering the following subjects –
Term 3 (11th Apr – 13th June)
- Reading: Appreciation of the sound system of the language, then moving into the basic structure of words and into the basic sentence structure.
- Writing: Understanding the basic principles and rules governing writing, with ability to shape letters correctly and move gradually into the written word or phrase.
- Speaking: To have the ability to pronounce the Arabic letters and slowly transition into speaking basically; about yourselves, family etc.
- Listening: Ability to understanding simple dialogues around basic contexts, e.g. personal information etc.
About the teachers
Ustaad Abdul Rahman Hassan memorised Qur’an and Buloogh Al-Muraam by the age of 10. He has travelled to different countries to study with a number of prominent scholars. He is the founder of Al Madrasatu Al Umariyyah, an online program in the English language for seeking knowledge in the classical way. He has studied with prominent scholars such as: Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan – Shaykh Muhammad Aadam Al-Ethiobee – Shaykh AbdulKareem Khudayr – Shaykh AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad – Saad Ibn Nasir Al Shithree – Shaykh Abdullah Al-Ubaylaan.
- Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before 10th April 2020
- Limited seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
- Class will be conducted through online. (Deatils will be sent after the payment)
- Term 3 – 11/04/20 to 13/06/20
- No fees refund